Subject: Wierd lenses
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 13 Nov 97 14:25:00 GMT

Having just come away from my local friendly camera shop, who'd had a glut
of strange stuff come in over the weekend, I succombed (sp?) to a couple of
items...

A nice clean black 85/2 Jupiter 9 for $60 and a, get this...
a 10.5cm F2.7 Makro Plasmat in LTM by Dr. R.H.Meyer & Co. of Gorlitz, DRP.
It focusses down to 1.5, though I'm sure that'll only be meters and not
feet. The mount is extremely heavy though looks original, a mixture of black
enamel and chrome, it stops down to F22 in 'modern' not European numbers.
Anyone got any knowledge about this anomaly?

Jem K