Subject: RE: Footloose Finders?
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 13 Nov 97 11:05:00 GMT

Mine had already been snapped off before I bought it, in two places...
Now, half of one of the 'feet' has chipped (back) off, but it still sits
square enough to not bother fixing it... yet.

The best 'fix', I gather, is buying one of the earlier metal versions!
They're getting expensive now though...

Jem