Subject: Re: kari on Salgado
From: Kari Eloranta <eloranta@lammio.hut.fi>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 97 12:36:24 +0200

ELabastida@aol.com wrote:

><< Ah! That's why I don't like TERRA as much as WORKERS (?) >>

>It's My opinion that Salgado's best work is An Uncertain Grace.

>Eric Labastida
>San Diego

Eric L., don't take this as a flame. But this is just the problem
that I was adderessing a week ago.

The quote that you assign above to me: "Ah!, That's why..." IS NOT
MINE. You chopped up I believe Lucien's mail. That quote is his
opinion.

In fact I don't admire Workers too much as I've indicated elsewhere.
On Uncertain Grace we seem to agree.

Pay a bit more attention to your mail, both editing and spelling.

Kari