Subject: Re: Re: Re: Need Screw Mount Manual
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:28:53 -0500 (EST)

Just to let you know that we carry the manual for the screw-mount (IIIf &
IIIg) as well as the repair manuals for the M3 & Leicaflex. We also have the
new commerative M6 edition of Leica Fotografie International in stock. By the
way, we carry each current regular issue of Leica Fotografie International in
stock for those who do not have a subscription or who have just started a
subscription but need to fill-in, etc. Of course, we also have Eastland's new
R8 book too. By the way, Germany has also sent us a quantity of library bound
(blue binding with gold Leica lettering) complete year issues of Leica
Fotografie International for the years for 1989, 1992 and 1993 - these are
prepared as a sewn book. Plus, you get to see the Larry Towell (Magnum)
exhibition. We are: Leica Gallery, 670 Broadway, Suite 500, New York, NY
10012. Tel: (212)777-3051 /FAX; (212) 777-6960. Open at no charge Tuesday -
Friday 11 to 6 and Saturday 12noon to 6. E-mail: LeicaPHOTO@aol.com