Subject: Re: R8 "F" Metering
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:37:03 -0600

At 11:01 PM 11/13/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Eric,

>Lumedyne's # is (813) 847-5394.=A0 It is probably a good investment to=20
>protect a $2,000+ camera.=A0 Of course if you use a Radio Slave you don't=
=20
>have to worry about the flash voltage thing, or so I've been told.

Thanks for the tips! I'll call them up and get one. Penny wise, pound
foolis is not my motto! :-)

I can use the radio remote, but not in the studio, and not doing standard
portraits. But then, I like to use available light as much as possible. :-)

This list is great when we're running smooth. We actually accomplish a lot!
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch