Subject: Re: Ricoh 28/2,8 LTM available ??
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 23:14:25 +0200

Hi Karl-Heinz

Yes, the lens is a Ricoh 28mm F2.8 GR Lens. It is in LTM fitting but with
adapter is very happy on my M6 and the metering on the M6 works just fine! I
understand it is the same optics (double aspherical) as in the Ricoh GR1
camera. I don't know what they cost elsewhere as I am in South Africa. Here
I paid (if roughly converted) around US$ 850.00, but our prices here are
rather high anyway due to import tax and bad exchange rates.

Bests

Harold