Subject: RE: Focomat IIA
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 18 Nov 97 16:12:00 GMT

'Thought this might be useful, sorry I couldn't find your personal address
to send it to Mike...

Newsgroups: rec.photo.marketplace
Subject: Leitz neg carrier
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 13:33:49 -0600

FS: Leitz Focomat IIa negative carrier with original glass.

$165 plus UPS.

Ebert Steele
K5CAD
La Marque, Texas
409-935-2307

 5cm f/3.5
Elmar and 95mm f/4.5 Focotar.  Unfortunately no neg carrier/holders.  I can
buy or trade for a Fuji 645 folder that I have.  Haven't seen any neg
carriers at recent camera show.  Anyone ever use one of these?  I am current
ly using Beseler 23cII with Nikkor lenses.  Would be nice (not necessariy
practical) to use Leitz all the way through the creative process.  Would I
be giving anything up in terms of quality output?  I do B&W only and VC
papers.  Can't afford V35.
Mike Leitheiser