Subject: RE: Need lens advice - Choice between 90
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 20 Nov 97 14:47:00 GMT

Gabe,
I'm an M user 95% of the time. When I finally found a 'Flex so cheapo I
couldn't resist it, I figured the lenses to get were those which either
weren't available, or didn't make sense on the M system.
So I got me a 15mm/3.5 Super Takumar that someone had had converted to R
mount (cheap 'cos it was non standard), a 60mm Macro (going cheap with a
little fungus), and a 400mm/6.3 Telyt which had sufferred a blow (cheap
again). I'll also consider a PC lens as and when I see one at a bargain
price.
Oh, there's also a zoom lens from Sigma, though I hardly ever put that on...

Jem