Subject: Bokeh:a mythical construct
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 02:30:29 -0500 (EST)

In a way "bokeh" can exist without a technical explanation. It may be the
result of working with a certain constellation of equipment. For me it occurs
when I use an M with a very fast 50mm lens and Tri-X. I can't tell which of
the elements in that array produces the "bokeh". Again, I think they all
combine to do it. Also, I must be in a festive mood. So I'm part of that
constellation.

Bob