Subject: 80 Summilux; R lens line up
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 21:51:03 -0500

Tom wrote:

<<<I want to add the R-19 f2.8; however, I'm unclear as to what I should
trade in.>>>>>

Tom, Tom, Tom! :)

Save your money until you can get the 15mm. I know that will take longer,
but if you are going wide, "GO WIDE!!!!" :)

The 15mm is the ultimate wide lens and no matter how good the 19 maybe, it
will never satisfy!  As each time you see a frame from a 15mm, you'll be
devastated! :)

I know Jean will kill me for even suggesting it. :) But save the money and
don't go half way. You gotta have the best and the 15mm is the only way to
go. Trust me!  Would I lie to you? :)

ted