Subject: LED on R7
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 97 14:52:39 PST

     Hi,

      I came up with another question on my R7.  What is he LED between the
     +- and ISO button on the left side of the top plate?  For the other R
     bodies, it is the battery check with the ISO button as switch.  I
     looked up in the manual in vain.  It looks like the R7 has automatic
     battery check which you can see in the finder.  Can anyone shed light
     on this?

     Regards,
     David