Subject: Re: 2nd M body
From: lhtseng@math.fcu.edu.tw (Li-Hsin Tseng)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 18:58:40 +0800 (CST)

> Can anyone here care to comment on what would be
> a good 2nd body for the M6 other than an M6 ?
> Ferdinand

I use M6 and I just ordered my 2nd M body: the M3.
The reason:
(1) There are only two kinds of cameras--Leica and the others.
    There are only two kinds of Leicas--M3 and the others.
(2) M3 is better than other M's for 50mm to 135mm lenses,
    because of M3's larger viewing frame.
Don't take reason (1) too serious --I saw it on some book.

Actually, I couldn't decide between M2 and M3.  I chose M3
mostly because the store I ordered didn't have a good-looking
M2 that was made in the year I was born :-)

/Leslie