Subject: Re: 180mm f:2 Apo-Summicron / LA Zoo
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 09:33:46 -0700

On 23 Nov 97,  TM wrote:

<snip>

>The colors and sharpness were impeccable and I
> can't wait to use my 2x APO extender with it!

What I find interesting in this thread is that this focal length, in
all its three forms, seems to appeal to everyone.

Marvin liked the f2.0 APO, Jim likes the f2.8 and TM likes the f3.4
APO.

Seems as though Leica really has their act together on this one.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com