Subject: Re: 180mm f:2 Apo-Summicron / LA Zoo
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 11:23:39 -0600

At 11:09 PM 11/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Stop it!!!! I can't afford one!!
>>
>I saw one at a local store a few months ago.  They wanted 'only' $6500
>canadian for it.

Hmm...what's that in Yankee? About $15.00?

:-)

Just kidding. That's an awful lot for a lens with such a wide angle. I
don't know if I'd use it enough to justify it. For my style of shooting, 19
is wide as I need to go, except for a rare few exceptions.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, even
if a stubborn one. - Albert Einstein