Subject: Re: Different Leica stuff
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 11:37:41 -0600

At 12:53 PM 11/23/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Eric & 19 mm:
>I've been looking for your 2.8/19 images/ scans, but somehow missed them.
>I'm specially interested in your pix, because I know (and love) the 3.4/21.

Give me some time. I've only had it since the middle of last week. And with
my change to photo editor in process, and my hours changing, I haven't had
a chance. But there are a couple pictures I shot on Thursday and Saturday
I'll put up soon. Look for them tomorrow.

Speaking of the Saturday picture. I have a picture taken at a football game
(yes, with a 19!) of a football player being congratulated for a major
touchdown. You can see a person's face through the opening in the arm of a
player facing away from the camera. There is no way, with parallax error,
that I could have made that picture so precisely with a rangefinder. This
is one picture that shows SLRs are better for ultra-wide lenses.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, even
if a stubborn one. - Albert Einstein