Subject: Re: Bokeh on (worlds simplest) web page
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 19:11:33 +0100

Sorry, Dan Cardish,

I mixed your emails and pix on the M lenses bokeh. Again. This time in the LUG.

Are you too modest, or is my Alzheimer starting? This is definitely a
rhetorical question, which does need no answer !

_I wnated to say correctly_:

Dan & bokeh:
In general, I found the same out-of-focus rendition _differences_ between
the 2/50 rigid M Summicron, the pre-current 1.4/50 M Summilux, and the first
2/50 SL Summicron also. Additionally, the 2/50 Summar is completely different.
And, I need to add, the Summarit's bokeh is different also. The differences,
which your pix show, are clearly visible in my own pix also, no matter of the
1,2 feet difference in distance in your pix. And, those 1-2 feet difference do
not explain the different rendition of the window's frames.

Alf