Subject: Re: LUG Internationalism
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 15:32:01 -0500 (EST)

 My intention in compiling the list of countries ( 38+ or - ) was to show how
 wonderful it was that the LUG is represented by such diverse ethnic groups
 all in perfect harmony with their admiration  for things "Leica".  If there
are
 any LUGgers that have that right wing  "America First" attitude - I wish
that
 they would crawl back into there holes & just fade away.
 Being that today is Sunday --- I guess that is my sermon of the day.

 Marvin Moss