Subject: Re: LUG Internationalism / Ditto/Ditto
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 23:22:46 -0500 (EST)

  I have just received my own posting & reread it.  Lest it be misconstrued,
  by those that refuse to comprehend intentions & typos, what I am saying
  is "Ditto - me too" to Don Post who is saying "Ditto - me too" to Richard
  Hemingway ---- and God forgive us all for being only human.  MM
<<
  My intention in compiling the list of countries ( 38+ or - ) was to show
how
  wonderful it was that the LUG is represented by such diverse ethnic groups
  all in perfect harmony with their admiration  for things "Leica".  If there
 are
  any LUGgers that have that right wing  "America First" attitude - I wish
 that
  they would crawl back into there holes & just fade away.
  Being that today is Sunday --- I guess that is my sermon of the day.

  Marvin Moss