Subject: Re: Eve Arnold-Great American Leica & Nikon User
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:48:41 -0500 (EST)

I was re-reading a transcript of an article written by UK  LUG member
Jeremy Kime about the reason that she stopped using Leica in favor
of Nikon. The article is too long to post on the LUG so Jem sent it to
me  privately and I am sure he would do the same for others  that are
interested in this great American Lady  Leica &  Nikon user that was
given an honorary doctorate in the UK  last June for her work in the
humanities as well as in photography.
I wonder how many LUGgers have actually even heard of her.

Marvin Moss