Subject: Trivial tip on lens caps
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:17:39 +0100

After buying my Billingham Alice bag, I wanted to pack my SA 21/3,4 together
with a 90 mm lens. I am pretty satisfied wih my small invention:
I took a M lens cap, and drilled a hole in the bottom large enough for the
protruding elements of the SA. Then, I glued a Nikon lens cap on top of it.
Then I glued another M lens cap back to back on the Nikon cap. Some
electrical tape around the assembly made it nice to handle.
So, now I can carry the SA and 90 mm lens attached back to back in a compact
and secure way. It is also much easier to change lenses: In the bag, turn
the 21/90 so that the the desired lens gets on top. Then switch lenses
without fiddling with loose lens caps.
The Alice takes 2 M6:s with attached 35 and 50 mm Summicrons, plus the 21-90
combo. One M-body has the additional 21 mm finder.

Well, that is all I need!

Regards, Hans