Subject: Re: Leica R4
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:55:42 -0500

Stefan,

I've noting against R cameras (my wife has an RE and I have an R3 Safari on
lay away) but I take lots of macro photos with my M6 and other M and LTM
bodies. I use a Visoflex and either the universal focus mount or bellows II
with the 65 f3.5 Elmar macro lens. It is a great combination and perhaps
less expensive than the $750 you mentioned.

Old camera manuals are available from a number of places including
craigcamera.com.

Cheers!

kw

- ----