Subject: Re: Aftermarket for Leica M
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 22:12:01 -0500

Quite right. An electronic RF would be fine, since the DOF scale would be
there as well. Perhaps they could use the same technology that canon uses
to put the red boxes in the frame for focus indicators. Push a button and
they pop up in the middle of the frame. Focus, let go of the button,
they're gone. I want one of these.

Tom