Subject: Re: Need a hand with R4 Motor Winder
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 00:05:47 -0600

At 07:08 AM 11/24/97 -0800, you wrote:

>the end of the roll,  it just stops.  Is it supposed to rewind the film for
>me or am I just supposed to manually wind it back?  Any help would be
>appreciated.

The R4 automatically stops the motor at frame 36 so that it won't putt the
film out of the cassette for those who bulk load film. So you need to hit
the rewind button and rewind the film manually.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We can never be born enough. We are human beings; for whom birth is a
supremely welcome mystery that happens only and whenever we are faithful to
ourselves.

- - e. e. cummings