Subject: About the R4
From: Johnsson Stefan <stefan.johnsson@km.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:19:59 +0100

Thanks for all the responses concerning my questions about the R4. Most
reactions were about the price, which I mistakenly said was $750. The
right price is $500, which also include a 6 month warranty.

The camera (black chrome) is in a really good shape, and as Sherry
Krauter mentioned, all times should be shown in the P-mode, so there is
obviously no defect on the camera. Nevertheless you have tempted me to
look for a newer model, for instance a R5. The only 'aber' is that this
camera costs almost twice as much as the R4. But maybe it is worth it...

/Stefan