Subject: lyric-flow photography
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 04:35:20 -0500 (EST)

I feel that owning Michaelangelo's chisel would not make one a great
scupturer. I have seen photos that great impact, (on me), taken with every
format, and with all kinds of lenses.  Haven't you? --jack gottlob
Jack,

35mm is great at what I call lyric-flow photography. To see a subject from
many angles, and quickly shooting as tho we were playing a musical
instrument, improvising on a theme.

Bob