Subject: RE: Eve Arnold/HCB/Leica/Ernesto
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 04:16:15 -0600

I have the italian edition, edited by Rizzoli in 1991. The original
title is:
"In our time-The world as seen by Magnum Photographers"
ISBN 88-17-24017-6
I don't know who edited it in the US, but I'm sure somebody on the list
knows.
Original copyright (1989) by William Manchester, Jean Lacouture, Fred
Ritchin and The American Federation of Arts.
Rizzoli has bookstores in the main US towns too, so you can eventually
gather more infos.

Ernesto