Subject: Re: Eve Arnold/HCB/Leica/Ernesto
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 03:58:36 -0500 (EST)

 Ernesto -- Is that the full title of the book and is it currently available?
 I certainly would like to have it in my library & I am sure that other
 LUGgers would too.

  Marvin
<<
 Marvin Moss posted about Eve Arnold.

 In the book "In our time:the world seen through the Magnum
 photographers' eyes" there are several pictures of Eve Arnold (carrying
 both Leica and Nikon) as well as many spots about the  personality of
 HCB and the role of Leica as the king tool of photojournalism.
 Interesting what HCB says about his friendship with Robert Capa and
 David Szymin (Chim):
 "Chim, Bob and I never talked about photography, technical problems,
 good or bad pictures.We talked about the life and the world, that's much
 more interesting."

 Ernesto