Subject: Re: used M2
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 03:28:02 -0800

At 09:04 PM 11/24/97 -0000, Harrison McClary wrote:
>>I expect to pay for CLA, but would the cost of a new pressure plate (if
>>it's bad) put the total cost above a reasonable price for an M2?
>Jim,
>
>Please say it aint so.  You're not defecting the R camp for the masses in
>the M camp are you,  oh please please say it aint so!!!!!   ;) :) :)
>
>Harrison McClary

When I got an M2, it didn't make me use my R6's less.  It made me do more
photography, because I take the M2 with me to lots of places where an R
camera and lenses would have been too much trouble.  And, my goodness, the
M2 is just the cutest little thing.  The finder is perfect.  Say, Harrison,
you ought to try putting an M2 in your jacket pocket next time you go
somewhere you wouldn't take an R.  It's the most fun you can have without
taking your jacket off.