Subject: Re: Leica/Nikon Service / Re:Ted??
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:52:08 -0500 (EST)

 Marc has made a very good point, which from my experience,  I totally agree.
 In the 1950's I was working as a film tech at Warner Bros &  dealt with many
 photo-journalists that were switching from Leica to Nikon for that very
reason.

 I am not sure who, but think it was Ted that mentioned that Leica now does
 have an inproved LOANER service that will do all it can to help in the event

 of a loss or breakdown, BUT only for those that use a Leica to make a
living.

 Marvice Moss