Subject: Re: Objective info request
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:51:30 -0500

I caught your reply in re the microscope objective. Can these be had fairly
commonly? I have searched the web, but have found mostly people selling new
stuff. My old 'scope has the Whitworth screw, so it can take more modern
lenses... I'd like to use some more recent glass for my piddling around
photo taking and save the old stuff! If you can advise on someone who sells
something this strange, please, let me know!
Dan     ;)