Subject: Re: Leica/Nikon/Canon
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 18:52:35 -0500

My only direct experience with photojournalists was hanging with a stringer
for UPI during the '70s. We were both Nikonophiles then, but we used Fs and
F2s, before all the Star Wars laser lightshow wild stuff came out. I got the
"phojournalist use this..." line from a Camera mag. It means I am probably
reading the wrong one!
I enjoy the Leica 'war stories' as it were, and hope that you guys contiue
to set us straight
In that vein, did anyone catch the A&E program' "The Girl in the Picture"
about photojournalists in Viet Nam?