Subject: Re: Leica/Nikon/Canon
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 19:53:53 -0600

At 09:25 PM 11/25/97 +0000, you wrote:

>AP NC2000e. Nikon think that the E2n with its relay optics, is the
>way to go.
>
>I hope they see the error of their ways soon.

I have my doubts. They can't see the advantage in ultrasonic driven lenses
in shorter focal lengths than 300. So I don't hold out much hope for them
here.

The Canon DCS system is the best for digital. But be careful, there are
many different models. None of them appropriate for getting the "Leica
glow." :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I am Homer of Borg, prepare to be assim...ooh, donuts!