Subject: Re: Kodachome 64 on the R8
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 22:48:09 -0600

At 04:01 PM 11/25/97 -0600, you wrote:

>64).  I don't feel that I can rely with the matrix metering - although on
>of the LUGers  that shoots print film says it is dead on which might

Richard,

Every camera I've ever known is peculiar in how it produces exposures. So
just bias the film and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, matrix
might just work for you. I think it would be nice if the way to change ISO
was a bit faster with the R8, but it's not that big a hassle. Just rate 64
and 80 and see what happens. Then adjust accordingly.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER.