Subject: Re: Need a hand with R4 Motor Winder
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 97 07:57:46 -0000

>The situation of having to remove the entire winder, to separate the
>contacts between the camera and winder, is real.

This used to happen on my R4sP also.  The only reason I knew to take the
motor off then put it back on is because when I used Nikon and the FM2
would jam up like this I knew to take the motor off.  On the Nikon,
though, I had to short out the contacts with a key, or whatever was
available, then put the motor back on and it would work again.  I have
never had the problem on the R6es either.

It is a MAJOR pain in the butt.

And, Ted, I have never been accused of treating my gear like ladies.  :)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto