Subject: Re: Kodachome 64 on the R8
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:47:24 -0500

Ken wrote:

<<<< If the matrix metering with slide film is as consistently "hot" as
this discussion seems to indicate, why not just reset the E.I. to whatever
gives the results you want.>>>

Hi Ken,

I just never thought of doing it! :) Not that I haven't in the past with
some films.  I guess because the exposure results on intergal worked fine,
I just kept it there working in the "KISS" mode. (keep it simple stupid) :)
as some of us aren't to bright and have to keep it on DX. :)

ted