Subject: More on Kodachrome 64 and the R8
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:47:22 -0500

Pete wrote:

<<<<If you guys were to guess, would you rate it at 80 or 100?>>>>>>

Pete,

Off hand I don't think I'd go more than 80. But probably best to try one
frame 80 next 100 for several situations and see which you like when on the
light box.

Gut feeling from past experience of 64 rated at 80,  80 will probably be
just enough to bring the matrix inline.  Please let us know how they look
when you have the opportunity to look at results. Thanks.

ted