Subject: Re: Harrold's site/-s & Noctilux
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 00:05:26 +0200

Hi Alf et al

Thanks, Alf, for your very kind comments on my site and pictures. I am glad
when visitors find my site interesting or stimulating and also when they
give feedback because then I can improve things. I have added a couple more
pictures today and hopefully this weekend I can add still more.

Thanks for your tip about the thumbnails. I shall sort things out during the
weekend to make it work more logically in terms of numbers of pics, etc.

This is the first site I have worked on using HTML and I think I will
continue tweeking it for some time to come until I am happy. Then I shall
just add more and more pictures, soon of other subject matter too.

Best wishes

Harold