Subject: Re: [LUG] The latest in Slide Scanners
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 97 20:33:37 -0800

Kodak Photo CD produces output in a ridiculous proprietary format
designed by a chap that I went to college with (Scott Brownstein).
However, Adobe Photoshop can read this format easily, using a plugin
that ships with Photoshop. It's a little tedious to process 1000 Photo
CD images, because the Kodak Photoshop plugin doesn't understand
recorded actions and the Actions menu, but I do it regularly and just
grumble a lot.

If you want to learn about the format, look at

    http://www.kodak.com/digitalImaging/aboutPhotoCD/aboutPCD5.shtml