Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "[LUG]" test, please ign
From: Rick Floyd <103060.1511@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 19:24:19 -0500

Willem-Jan Markerink wrote:

>>>Time to invent some additional mail-software to strip those darn prefixes
again, so that I can read what the message is about.<<<

That is exactly what the software on my Newton does.  Now, if I could just get
everyone to "sign" their name at the end of their posts so that I would know
who sent them because the FROM: also gets stripped.

By the way put me down for a NO vote because of sorting and lost header info as
well.

Rick

- --
Bye,