Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [Leica] Consensus
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 00:24:27 -0500

Patrick:

I have had this same feeling and I'm glad to see you expressing it.

When I'm served nacho doritos, if I'm hungry, I eat them. If I'm not, I
graciously decline.

I have been impressed with Brian's consistency with this list, as well as
with his restraint in not just dropping the people who insist on cool ranch.

Tom

At 01:04 AM 12/2/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Folks, I wanted to say that I have winced a couple of times reading the
>peremptory tones in some of the messages telling Brian to remove the
>[Leica] tag from the subject line in the header.

snip

>I suggest that you think of Brian as your host, and yourselves as invited
>guests.

snip