Subject: [Leica] Used Leica lens source
From: Howard Sanner <70357.3471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:50:12 -0500

   I'd suggest contacting Tamarkin in NYC for all things Leica.
http://www.tamarkin.com. I bought my M3 and DR Summicron from them, and I
have nothing but good to say about them and the way they treated me. Ask to
talk to Craig Williams. Tell him I sent you. (I still can't believe he
*pointed out* the leather repair and refused to sell me lenses with fungus or
haze, defects I'd noted for myself but had not mentioned.)

   YMMV. I have no connection with Tamarkin beyond being an ultra satisfied
customer.

                                          Howard Sanner
                                          70357.3471@compuserve.com