Subject: RE: [Leica] HCB, invisibility, Leica
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 03 Dec 97 12:22:00 GMT

Howard,
There's an excellent  anecdote regarding HCBs 'invisibility' in Joel
Meyerowitz's, 'Cape Light'.
He mentions some fleeting shadow and then it was gone, he noticed the shadow
had a camera, diligently searched it/him down and found out it was the
legend himself. (these are my words, it loses some in the translation...)
Worth finding the book, great pictures too!

Jem
So I think the Leica is a good part of HCB's legendary
invisibility.

                                       Howard Sanner
                                       70357.3471@compuserve.com