Subject: [Leica] HCB, invisibility, Leica
From: Howard Sanner <70357.3471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:50:29 -0500

   Somehow I think the Leica--or at least my M3--is a sort of Tarnhelm. I
think carrying it makes the user invisible. I've definitely found that people
act as if they don't see me when I photograph them with the Leica. Even when
they are staring directly at me, there's no sign at all that they notice
what's happening. So I think the Leica is a good part of HCB's legendary
invisibility.

                                       Howard Sanner
                                       70357.3471@compuserve.com