Subject: Re: [Leica] Choice: 4th lens or 2nd body
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 11:54:31 +0100

If you (like me) often use more than one type of film, the best is to get
another body. If not, another lens seems to be a good alternative.
Another reason for a 2nd body is to enjoy the charms of an older Leica, like
M2, M3 or M4. I would vote for a M2, unless you definitely need an internal
meter. For me, using an old M is like enjoying great music or a fine wine.
Good luck /Hans