Subject: Re: [Leica] Requiem, authors: Faas & Horst
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 14:54:04 -0500

Claes wrote:

Snip
> Horst Faas and Tim Page have done a real great job with this exhibition=
 and the book. The japanese version of the book is absolutely beautiful. =
It sells for just US$45. But I=B4ll wait for the english version.

Snip

The English version of this book is available for US$65 in the book
store at the Newseum, 1101 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22209
<www.newseum.org>, 888.NEWSEUM (toll free) or 703.284.3544.=20

The photo exhibition is presently showing at this new museum funded by
the Freedom Forum.  It and the book are spectacular!  I plan to go back
again.  The book, Fass, Horst -- "Requiem: by the Photographers Who Died
in Vietnam and Indochina" (First ed. 1997) is published by Random House
New York and has Library of Congress no. ISBN 0-679-45657.  Random House
has an E-mail address: <www.randomhouse.com>.  The 336 page book, with
b&W and some color images, is truly worth the dollars.

Bill Caldwell
<sneeker@erols.com>