Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] Faas, Horst, and Betrayal
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 16:01:55 -0800

At 03:30 PM 12/8/97 -0500, you wrote:

>     Like others, I disagreed with Marc's "Faas, Horst, and Betrayal" (on
>
>     But Jim's apparent abdication of all judgment (12/7/97, below) also
>     calls for some response.ths.  (No one today can reasonably claim that
the earth is flat.)

>     Since when can propaganda be said to do "a finer job of describing
>     what was going on...[than]...Western" style reportage?
>
>     To make these points is not "simply [to] argue in one's own behalf,"
>     but to insist upon clear thinking.  Should democracy and free speech
>     be discarded whenever a President chooses to wage an undeclared war?
>
>     Art Peterson

Hummmmm... all of this after I thought we had run up the white flag.
Something seems to be missing here. The thing that 99.99% of the list
members are interested in. Certainly not the Vietnam War. Remember the ad
"where's the beef?" Well... "where's the Leica?"

<(No one today can reasonably claim that the earth is flat.)>

Shhhh... Don't tell these people...

http://flatearth.tdolby.com/

;-)

Jim