Subject: [Leica] 35mm 2.0,asph
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 11:00:48 -0400

Friends:

Have noted the difficulty with availability of the
35mm,2.0,asph...which to me, is a great lens, great buy.  I believe
that Eli at Wall Street Camera, 212-344-0011 has a few of these new
for sale.  If you are in a hurry for the holidays, give him a
call...feel free to mention my name for what it might be worth since I
know him for some time now.  He is honest to a fault, very reliable.

Cheers,

Elliot