Subject: [Leica] 75mm. 1.4 new
From: "Dr. Alberto Rodrguez-Robles" <arobles@coqui.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:05:58 -0700

I received my new 75mm. 1.4 new version but it was unable to focus
properly.  Of course that it creates a lot of frustration and questions
about the quality control in the production of this lens.  I had another
unpleasant experience with a new Summilux 50mm. 1.4 which a piece of
scrap in between the elements.  These lenses are quite expensive and I
expect an excellent performance everywhere, not only in the optics but
also in the quality control.

My dealer gives me an excellent service and he send me a new one
immediately or money back.

Alberto