Subject: RE: [Leica] A trip
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 17:09:57 -0800

Hello Ernesto,

>thanks for yr report. Just for curiosity:
>1)How many rolls did you shoot?
>2)Any impression to add to yr previous report about the 21 ASPH
>performance and use?

1. - About 100 rolls in the two Leicas, and about 30 rolls in the MF cameras.
2. - So far so good; I have a ways to go with the sorting (see answer 1. above)

Actually, the 21 in handling was quite good. Unfortunately, it was not
always possible to protect the gear as much as I would have liked, so the
little piece of plastic on the hood that surrounds the cutout for the
viewfinder broke off. On the other hand, I didn't lose or break the 21
finder (new, plastic type) and I never had to use the spare I brought. The
new one definitely stays on the camera better than the old metal ones (Yay
for plastic!). The finder is now 3 years old, a genuine record.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com