Subject: [Leica] Cleaning ..
From: Woodwrkng <Woodwrkng@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 01:47:26 EST

Hi again luggers
	Im wondering what are some general practices and things to avoid when
cleaning the exterior of my leica equipment.. are there conditioners for the
black imitation leather ?(IIIFscrewmount) I went to my first camera show this
last weekend in Hayward... ( after finding my IIIf)and there was one seller
there whos gear was sooo clean..everything looked new- meant to ask them (his
n her) this question-forgot..
	Also Im becoming very intrigued by the "Leica Mystique"  and cant wait to get
the time to really get out there on a 'shoot'...  Ive been using a Cannon AE1
for almost 20 years and getting back into a non-automated camera has put my
brain back into gear...
	One more thing-> and Im sure this shows how really 'new' I am to this= What
amount of electonics are in the newer Leica Ms? are they stop down metered? Or
are all the leica vf cameras completely non electronic?

	 --> the help is very much appreciated <--

	...thanks
	Gary